By, Brett Bauer
Try this delicious Eclipse Juice Bar Shake for a healthy snack!
- 3 scoops Eclipse Juice Bar Vanilla Whey
- 1/4 c almond milk
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 lsp lemon juice
- 1/3 c splenda baking sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 c greek yogurt
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tb cheesecake pudding mix
- Set your oven to 325 degrees.
- Add cream cheese, egg, splenda into a bowl and blend with mixer.
- Add the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 8″ pan ( or any small round pan will work)
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- Make sure check the center of cake to make sure it is done thoroughly.
- Cut into small 8 pieces
- Cal- 268
- Protein- 15g
- Carbs- 10g
- Fat- 20g